12/11/2013

Icon

A litte story I shot quite a while ago. Well, really quite a while ago... I took the first ones back in 2011 and it's hard to believe but it took me two years to finally work on this again with a second session. It's crazy how time is rushing. Anyway, better late than never I want to share this with you. It's an ode to some women who are an endless inspiration of style, personality and energy to me. I wanted to give the whole series a very fashionable concept which is a bit more flashy and loud than the pictures you are used to see from me. I hope you like them! New Year's resolution: do more icon inspired photoshoots. 


Marilyn is Julia Almendra / Modelwerk
Marlene is Nastya Yatchuk / Modelwerk
Hair and Make up / Laura Sauer
Audrey is Klara Krukenberg / MD Management
Brigitte is Lara / MD Management
Twiggy is / Noa MD Management
Hair and Make up / Anne Henrichsen / Bigoudi

Styling by Jana Krentzlin
Thanks to 'Die Zwillingsnadeln' for supporting Marlene with a proper headpiece
Thanks to Ines 'The true Princess of Bremen' K├Ânitz for assisting me



2 comments:

  1. This is such a great idea! Congrats :) And I really like your Twiggy, can't wait to see what's next ;)

    ReplyDelete